- Strike for single or double inswinging door(s) (not included with 11A)
- Strike for single outswinging door (included with 11A)
- Strike for double outswinging doors (not included with 11A)
Narrow stile mounting bars
(pair) not shown
- 3/8" x 1" anodized aluminum narrow stile mounting bar – US28 finished. For mounting Model 11A to narrow stile (glass) doors. Specify 36" or 48". (Not Shown)
- Rim cyliner required for interior arming/disarming of models 11A, 80, 250, 260, 700, 710 & 715. Includes two keys (KA or KD)
- Mortise cylinder used with the Pilfergard models PG10 and PG21/E to arm and disarm the alarm circuit. Includes two keys (KA or KD)
- An inexpensive door cylinder finger pull for use when outside key only access is required.
- Outise door pull for access from building exteriors. Installed on the outside of the door and linked to the lock. After deadbolt is retracted by outside key, a slight pull will release the deadlatch and open the door. 8" x 1 1/2". (For use with all models except Model 11A).
- For use with all PG10, PG21/E, PG30, 250, 700, 80, 260, 710 and 715 models. The PP100 conserves the battery which automatically takes over as the power source to sound the alarm in the event of a power failure or intentional cut-off. A built-in circuit breaker with push-button reset eliminates troublesome fuse replacements. Includes a cam lock cylinder and 6’ of armored cable adequate to provide a door loop at the hinged-side of the door. Can be used with all 6V and 9V models.
- The Double Door Holder secures the inactive door to the frame while the active door is closed. Releasing the active door automatically allows both doors to swing freely. Reversible, right or left hand doors. Cast aluminum 8 1/2" long, 3" wide and 2 1/2" high.
- For use with electrified locks. An easy means for bringing electric current from the hinge side of a door frame to the door. 18" flexible armored cable. End brackets are deep drawn anodized aluminum to conceal wire connections.
Models 730 & 725
- Model 730 single door strike supplied with models 250, 700 and 80.
- Model 730M single door strike supplied with models 260 and 710 and 80. • Model 735 supplied with model 715.
Models 732 & 735
- Model 732 double door strike for use with models 250, 700 and 80.
- Model 732M double door strike for use with models 260 and 710.
- Model 735 double door strike for use with model 715. (Not Shown)
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved